The Icon Photography School is all about having fun while you learn photography.
The curriculum consists of the following lessons:
- Module 1: How To See Like a Photographer.
- Module 2: Inspiration from Photography Masters.
- Module 3: Camera Settings For Eye-Catching Outcomes.
- Module 4: Lenses, Filters, & More.
- Module 5: Color Theory & Organizing Color.
- Module 6: Basic Composition.
- Module 7: Light.
- Module 8: Advanced Composition.
- Module 9: Black & White Photography.
- Module 10: Abstract, Portraits, & Landscapes.
- Module 11: Post Processing & Effects.
- Module 12: Creating Your Photography Portfolio.
- Module 13: Getting Published.
- Module 14: Final Module & Fun Exam.
Each module is available to view on this website and download.
The video library is also available 24/7 on this website.
The course is camera and technology agnostic. That means you’ll learn to shoot with any camera. Technologies change but the fundamentals of photography stay the same. If you’re already an advanced student of photography you will also be able to learn from the more advanced lessons.